Tenants that do not have standard gas to their properties can still access a Govement Grant. Those who rely on Oil or Calor Gas for heating, can claim up to £200.00 which should be paid directly on to their electricity bill or meter. The money should be automatically credited, however everyone is advised to check to make sure they have received this support. 

More information about this scheme, and other grants available can be found at – www.helpforhomes.campaign.gov.uk